The fact of the matter is this: the majority of people go to Google when they are seeking a good or service. And if you are lacking a website, you’re missing out on incredible opportunities to boost your brand awareness and ultimately increase your bottom line. Below are five reasons why having a website is critical:
- Get more business: The Internet is the modern day phone book. The days of pulling out the Yellow Pages to look up a local dentist or plumber or tax attorney are gone. Instead, people hop on their computer or even their smart phone to explore local businesses.
- Add credibility: A well-designed and appealing site is what customers expect. These days, it’s the norm to have a website, not the other way around.
- Get the word out: Current and prospective customers can easily find and share your information. It’s much easier to remember a web address (especially if it’s just your company name with a .com, .org, or .biz on the end) than it is to remember a ten digit phone number.
- Available 24/7: Encourage callers you have missed to visit your website for more information and to find everything accessible in one place. Even though you may work 9 – 5 p.m., having a website allows current and prospective customers to visit you on the web at all times.
- Easy referrals: it’s easy to share your website address with friends and family looking for a service, especially through social mediums like Facebook and Twitter.
Now that you understand how important it is for your small business to have a website, contact LME Designs to get the ball rolling!